I was in the mood for a tangy salad dressing and I’ve been limiting my oil intake and staying away from dairy so I had to make a vegan, oil-free dressing that satisfied the taste buds.
This dressing is zesty, tangy, and a little spicy from the raw garlic. It’s raw, healthy, and delicious and a great substitute to the real french dressing.
- 1 Organic red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup sundried tomato (not packed in oil)
- ½ heaping cup soaked sunflower seeds or pinenuts
- 2 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 3 Tbs raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 very small clove garlic
- juice of one lemon
- 1 Tbs Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1/4-1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper to taste (or 1 drop Black Pepper essential oil)
- ⅔ cup coconut water
- 3 drops liquid stevia
- Add non-liquid ingredients, with the lemon juice to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add raw apple cider vinegar and Bragg’s, process until smooth
- Add coconut water and stevia and process until smooth
- Transfer to airtight container and store in fridge for up to a week.
Learn how to GET STARTED with ESSENTIAL OILS by filling out the form below.